1. Few months ago my old school friend Elodie called me and asked me: "would you like to do the rallye des princesses with me?" and said:
    "what the hell is it?"
    "oh it's really nice you will like it; the challenge is for one week, stay in good spirits, on track and at the right pace. (45km h) (ah it's not too quick for me...)A concept that gives each princess the chance to test her limits and prove her worth.(why not??? where are my limits???) An opportunity to get away (I am away all the time!!!) and really enjoy yourself! (ok that I can try!)
    Each morning (at 8 am already, they are crazy or what?!!!) we will embark on a 350 kilometer adventure, laced with lessons to be learned... (I am stressed in advance!! and after you want to call it Holidays??? Sorry not me!!!)) At night, it’s the castle life, in luxury hotels with all the refined touches. (Oh I am used to it now.... in all the nice hotels I visited in this world..)
    The Princesses’ Rally is an enchanted lark that begins at Place Vendôme and winds up on the regal beaches of Monaco.(why not???)"


    "But there is a little problem: it's really expensive to participate........
     "What????????????? excuse me but the same price I have lovely holidays with my boyfriend...."
    "Let's try to find a sponsor............!!!!"
    ?????????? Let me think, Clarins??? do you think??? let me see what I can do...
    Few days later after asking my boss, than the press department I ended in front of the president of the group... Hum, yes hum, what I wanted to say, no to ask.... and I explained my little story and that we could put the Clarins sticker and that only girls participate... and that I just heard : OK!!!! Pardon me???? OK why not?... and than he signed my sponsor check....

    Then Elodie found the sponsor for our car" A nice holiday village in the périgord" (close to Bordeaux) accepted to pay for us the rent for the car... in exchange to put also an advertising sticker....

    But to be honest my dears I realised on saturday th 28th of April when we had our training day that it will be F............ HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But I will tell you later why because I am in Brazil at the moment, it's late and I am exhausted!

  2. 0 commentaires:

    Enregistrer un commentaire