1. D DAY - 10

    27 mai 2011

    Soon the 6th of June with my friend Elodie we will start the Rallye. Everything is ready: the car, the Clarins stickers and us?  I am not sure??? Maybe I am bit stressed because it’s a big challenge (driving every day 7/8 hours) Fortunately Elo is a good driver… and me a good co-pilot??? But it will be hard to follow every few minutes our road book (turn right, turn left,  you lost 5 second, go faster, slow down, stop, shit… will be our vocabulary for few days…)
     I don’t know yet how it will be, but like always I follow the flow of life… I am happy because Elodie is quiet excited and she had more time to organize this adventure (thank you my friend for your great organization and the creation of the blog!)
    I know it will not be easy all the time but I take it like a sportive challenge were you have to give your best, to control yourself and to stay positive… I am also doing it for all my Clarins sisters from Paris and from abroad (Steph, Johanna, Isa, Dominique… Miss Sweden, Miss Poland, Miss Italy, Miss Finland, Miss Spain, Brazil, Morocco…. And of course, I do it for my sweetheart, my family and my friends).

  2. 0 commentaires:

    Enregistrer un commentaire